Atomic Fight Privacy and Cookies Policy
1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
a) Information You Give Us
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the Atomic Fight Platform.
- If you are using the Atomic Fight Platform to purchase Products, you may give us:
- Contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date & security code and/or information regarding other digital payment accounts
- Ratings and reviews of the Products you purchase through the Atomic Fight Platform
- If you apply on the Atomic Fight Platform for employment with Atomic Fight, you may give us:
- Contact information, including your name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
b) Payment card information
- Although Customers can submit credit card or other payment card information to pay for a service through the Atomic Fight Platform, Atomic Fight does not receive this information itself.
c) Information We Collect Through Technology
- We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Atomic Fight Platform, Atomic Fight and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about how you interact with the Atomic Fight Platform. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
- When you visit the Atomic Fight Platform, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, or organisation association. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. However, we may link the last IP address you used to access the Atomic Fight Platform to Personal Information you provide us.
- We may also collect a unique identifier for your computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the Atomic Fight Platform (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access the Atomic Fight Platform. We may link the Device Identifier to other information about your visit, such as what pages you viewed, and to Personal Information you provide us, such as your name.
d) Information Collected by Mobile Applications
- Information Collected by Mobile Applications
- When you use the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), including, but not limited to:
- The type of Internet browsers you use with the App.
- Your preferred country site.
- Your mobile operating system.
- Your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: The IP address of your mobile device, The manufacturer and model of your mobile device\
- We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App. In addition, we may gather information about the website from which you downloaded the App to help us determine what App download site is most effective (collectively “App Usage Information”).
- We may link your Mobile Device Information and App Usage Information to Personal Information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
a) We use the information we collect to serve our customers, Fulfillment and mailing Service providers, market and promote our services, and improve your experience at the Atomic Fight Platform. Some examples include:
- Scheduling, fulfilling and delivering Products
- Rating and reviewing Products
- Addressing service complaints
- Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
- Managing payments for services
- Providing offers of Products similar to those you have purchased or searched on the Atomic Fight Platform
- Evaluating job applications to work at Atomic Fight
- Improving customer service
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the Atomic Fight Platform
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
- Contacting you with regard to your use of the Atomic Fight Platform and, in our discretion, changes to the Atomic Fight Platform and/or the Atomic Fight Platform policies
b) By using the Atomic Fight platform, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive communications from us, including via e-mail, text message, calls, and push notifications to the mobile telephone number you provided to us. If you wish to opt-out of promotional emails, text messages, or other communications, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe options.
c) The information described in this section may be transferred to, or processed and stored in, Australian and other countries, which may employ greater or less restrictive data protection laws. In all cases, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the policies described herein.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
a) Product Profiles and Ratings and Reviews by Customers
The Atomic Fight Platform may display details of the Products offered on the Platform. These details may include Product ratings and reviews by Martial Arts practitioners. If you provide a rating or review about a Product, we may post your first name, the initial of your last name, and the name of your location suburb along with your rating or review on the cleaning professional’s profile.
b) Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
Third party companies and individuals provide or facilitate certain aspects of the services offered through the Atomic Fight Platform on our behalf. We may provide these third-party service providers with access to your information, including your Personal Information, so that they can perform these services for us. We require these third-party service providers to provide safeguards for your Personal Information similar to the ones that we provide. The following are some examples of how we share your information with third-party service providers.
- We use third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the Atomic Fight Platform.
- We use third-party service providers help us to provide functions available through the Atomic Fight Platform. For example, we may share your Device Identifier with a third-party service provider so that it can help us to send you push notifications.
- We use third-party service providers to analyse your use of our App. For example, reports to us showing the sites from which users download our App tied to information about how you downloaded the App, such as your IP address and Device Identifier.
- We use third-party service providers to carry out order Fulfillment and mailing.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our lawyers in the process of obtaining legal advice.
- We use <insert payment system company name> , a third-party service provider, to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit.
c) If You Agree To Receive Information From Third Parties
d) Administrative and Legal Reasons
Required Disclosures: We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to a court order, subpoena, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other Personal Information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Atomic Fight, our users, or others. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other companies and organisations for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
e) Corporate Transactions
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your Personal Information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Atomic Fight Platform or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
4. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access or disclosure and improper use. For example, when users book services, the information they input is encrypted through SSL encryption. We do not store credit card information on our servers, and we use SSL encryption to protect your credit card information when it is transferred to our third-party payment processor.
- In addition, access to your Personal Information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job, such as managers, and customer service staff, are granted access to Personal Information. All employees with access to Personal Information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. After a new policy is added, these employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to enhance protection for our users’ Personal Information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your account password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to the Atomic Fight Platform.
- Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
5. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT